Φάμπρικα χορήγησης πλαστών πιστοποιητικών τοξικομανίας είχαν στήσει μέσα στο Ψυχιατρικό Νοσοκομείο Κορυδαλλού δύο ψυχίατροι μαζί με ιδιώτη γιατρό αλλά και πολίτες.
Μετά από έρευνες, άνδρες της Υποδιεύθυνσης Ασφαλείας Αθηνών, προχώρησαν στη σύλληψη ενός ψυχίατρου της Ψυχιατρικής κλινικής των φυλακών, ενός ψυχίατρου-πραγματογνώμονα, μίας ακόμη γιατρού ιδιωτικού νοσοκομείου αλλά και δύο ιδιωτών.
Σύμφωνα με τα μέχρι στιγμής στοιχεία, το παράνομο κύκλωμα εξέδιδε πλαστά πιστοποιητικά τοξικομανίας προκείμενου να χρησιμοποιηθούν είτε για ευνοϊκή μεταχείριση ενώπιον της Δικαιοσύνης στις δικαστικές αίθουσες, είτε για τη μεταφορά κρατουμένων στο Ψυχιατρικό Νοσοκομείο του Κορυδαλλού.
Σύμφωνα με πληροφορίες ένας ψυχίατρος των φυλακών συνελήφθη κατά τη διάρκεια συνεδρίου ψυχιάτρων στην Κω, ενώ από τις μέχρι στιγμής έρευνες έχουν εντοπιστεί περίπου τριακόσιες βεβαιώσεις – πραγματογνωμοσύνες, η ακεραιότητα των οποίων εξετάζεται.
(N.B. This article discusses the Greek security service’s tapping and recording of the telephone communications between a lawyer and his detainee client, allegedly proving the facilitation of the inmate by the lawyer in acquiring a forged medical report. Either the lawyer’s phone or the prison’s phone was tapped.)
TRANSLATION, kindly provided by Angela Vismaya Psarrou:
Greece: A “fabrica” of false psychiatric certificates at Korydallos – Shocking dialogues and arrests
• Incredible dialogues reveal a crime ring providing false documents at Korydallos
• Detainees buying toxicology certificates for 1,500 euros
• “What did he tell you?”, “He told me he would write it up now including the treatment, together with the pathologist’s report, that it’s prohibited so you will be able to exit he said, everything’s fine”.
Two psychiatrists together with a private physician and other individuals had set-up a fabrica providing false toxicology reports at the Korydallos Psychiatric Hospital.
Following investigations, Athens Sub-division Detectives proceeded to arrest a psychiatrist at the Psychiatric prison clinic, a psychiatric expert, a private hospital female doctor and two other private individuals as well.
According to the data so far, the illegal ring was providing false drug addiction certificates to be used either for favorable treatment in judicial Courts or for the transfer of prisoners to the Korydallos Psychiatric Hospital.
According to information, a prison psychiatrist was arrested during a psychiatric conference on Kos, while investigations up to now have identified about three hundred expert reports being examined for their integrity.
According to the file they are being imposed –according to the case- with offenses of criminal organization, violation of the law on narcotics, active and passive corruption, bribery and forfeiting false certificate, repeatedly.
The dismantling of the fabrika of false reports is a continuation of a previous case in apprehending drug addicts, which resulted with evidence on the illegal ring that had been set-up inside Korydallos Prison.
The bug by the Detectives, as today’s Eleftheros Typos [newspaper] revealed, even recorded the dialogues describing the way in which the ring operated inside prisons, but also the way in which they made agreements with the psychiatrist:
• Detainee: “What did you leave for him? Truly, don’t lie to me!”
• Mother: “Seven hundred, I swear!”
• Detainee: “Hadn’t you told me six?”
• Mother: “I had told you six but I left seven for him so he would come on Friday to have it done and it be submitted on Monday”.
• Detainee: “Alright, is that all he’s got from you? Truly, don’t lie to me”.
• Mother: “Yes, he hasn’t received more all this time, has he?”
• Detainee: “Yes, how much is it in total? Two thousand?”
At another point in the case-file the “agreement” is evident between the detainee –having been arrested with 10 kilos of narcotic substances- with his lawyer:
• Detainee: “So she wants one and a half?”
• Lawyer: “Yeah, look, she told me that he does the talking, the paper will surely be done but let’s not take any risk right now friend!”
• Detainee: “Alright, since he wants one and a half, it’s one and a half, you think?”
• Lawyer: “But she told him and he said one and a half”.
• Detainee: “Did he say yes? He said yes”.
• Lawyer: “He said one and a half, the one and a half means yes, friend. What else would it mean?”
• Detainee: “He said one and a half… Oh so now f* this!”
• Lawyer: “These things are not spoken on the phone normally”.