April 3, 2017
HSYK tarafından, FETÖ/PDY soruşturmaları kapsamında 45 hakim ve savcı daha meslekten ihraç edildi. FETÖ’nün medya yapılanması davasında tahliye kararı veren iki hakim açığa alındı. Konu hakkında açıklama yapan Adalet Bakanı Bekir Bozdağ, “Açığa alma, görevden alma anlamına gelmez” ifadelerini kullandı.
HSYK tarafından, FETÖ’nün medya yapılanmasına ilişkin 26’sı tutuklu 29 sanığın yargılandığı davada, 21 tutuklu sanığın tahliye edilmesine karar veren İstanbul 25. Ağır Ceza Mahkemesi heyeti ile duruşma savcısı geçici olarak görevden uzaklaştırıldı.
“AÇIĞA ALMA, GÖREVDEN ALMA ANLAMINA GELMEZ”
Konu hakkında açıklama yapan Adalet Bakanı Bekir Bozdağ, “Açığa alma, görevden alma anlamına gelmez” ifadelerini kullandı.
A pro government twitter account, Cem Kucuk, tells the judiciary to rearrest the released journalists, and the High Council of Judges and Prosecutors to take action against the judges who released them, and both have happened:
THE NUMBER OF DISMISSED JUDGES AND PROSECUTORS
BY THE HIGH COUNCIL OF JUDGES AND PROSECUTORS OF TURKEY (HCJP)
(BETWEEN 15 JULY, 2016 – 29 MARCH, 2017)
The number dismissed Judges and Prosecutors: 2847
The Decree Date and Number: 24 August, 2016 – 2016/426
The number dismissed Judges and Prosecutors: 543
The Decree Date and Number: 31 August, 2016 – 2016/428
The number dismissed Judges and Prosecutors: 66
The Decree Date and Number: 4 October, 2016 – 2016/430
The number dismissed Judges and Prosecutors: 203
The Decree Date and Number: 15 November, 2016 – 2016/440
The number dismissed Judges and Prosecutors: 227
The Decree Date and Number: 13 February, 2017 – 2017/35
The number dismissed Judges and Prosecutors: 202
The Decree Date and Number: 17 March, 2017 – 2017/113
TOTAL NUMBER OF DISMISSALS BY HCJP: 4088
DISMISSAL OF CONSTITUTIONAL COURT MEMBERS by the CONSTITUTIONAL COURT
Alparslan ALTAN and Erdal TERCAN
- The only thing I could not figure out is that according to this news: http://t24.com.tr/haber/372-hakim-ve-savciya-goreve-iade,394408
104 dismissed judges and prosecutors have retrieved (regained) their position after their appeals to the HCJP. However, I could not find an official governmental source for that.
- Temporarily suspended and retrieved ones were not taken into account. Because they did not even dismissed.
- According to http://www.gazeteduvar.com.tr/gundem/2017/01/20/6-ayda-42-bin-kisi-tutuklandi/:
- As of 20 January, 2017; The Ministry of Justice gave Turkish Parliament, Coup Investigation Commission the information below:
- The total number of arrested judges and prosecutors: 2453
- 2283 First Instance Judges and Prosecutors
- 2 Constitutional Court Members
- 41 High Administrative Court Members
- 104 Court of Appeals Members
- 3 High Council of Judges and Prosecutors Members
- And again, since dismissals started up until 20 January, 2017: 3939 judges and prosecutors were appointed
- There are 1063 intern judges and prosecutors who will appointed soon.
- Simply, in total there will be more than 5000 new colleagues started.
- Additional Information: Almost all dismissed judges and prosecutors got detained (even women colleagues). And most of them got arrested.
- Between 20 January, 2017 – 29 March, 2017: 229 more judges and prosecutors got dismissed.